Level 3 Apprenticeship Training Course - Children and Young People's Workforce
One to One Support Services delivers Apprenticeship Training Courses Level 3 in Children and Young People's Workforce. Apprenticeships are open to all and One to One is able to provide necessary training and assessing for both intermediate or advanced apprenticeships.
Each Apprenticeship is made up of different qualifications. However, they all share the same compulsory components. An intermediate apprenticeship is equivalent to GCSE. Advanced Apprenticeships are equated to A-Levels.
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to work for a real employer, earn a wage and gain valuable workplace skills.
What will the course cover?
The mandatory units for this course include:
- Understand Child and Young Person Development
- Promote Child and Young Person Development
- Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people
- Support children’s and young people’s health and safety
- Develop positive relationships with children, young people and others involved in their care
- Working together for the benefit of children and young people
- Understand how to support positive outcomes for children and young people
There are other units for different pathways. These pathways can include:
- Early Learning and Childcare
- Social Care
- Learning and Development Support Services
How long is the course?
Advanced (Level 3) - Up to 18 months
What careers are available?
- Nursery Nurse
- SureStart Worker
- Special Education Needs assistant
- Child Care Centre Manager
- Preschool Advisor
To find out more or register then please either see our Contact Page or call 01246 235 208