One to One Support Services was launched in 2006 to be a provider of high-quality specialist staffing in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. We have since expanded and cover the East Midlands. We have a wealth of knowledge and human resource experience in the field of supporting people with special needs, specialising in sensory impairments. We supply a tailor made service to meet the needs of our customers that establishes One to One Support services unique in this field. We pride ourselves in considering our customers as partners as well as providers. We continually seek to add value to our clients operation whether it is in their human resources or training and development. As our clients needs change we are able to support them with long and short term contracts. Whether staff are required to cover sickness, holidays, redundancies, vacant situations or cover for training opportunities.
Choose from our range of specialist staffing;
Staff who have knowledge and experience in;
- Older Persons Services - Support Workers
- Disability Services / Special Needs Assistants - RNIB or equivalent
- MultiSensory Impairments - Communicator Guide / Support Worker trained
- Communication & Interpreter Specialists - BSL, Makaton or sign support trained
- General support for supply duties in the care sector
- Our team is available to work in a variety of settings,
- Hospitals / Care Settings
- Schools / Colleges / Nurseries / Day Centres
- Homes for Older People / Residential Home
- Private homes
- Businesses / Conferences / Training Courses / Interpreting at Meetings
- Most vocational or recreational places
- We will bring the very best of practice, experience to our clients and the desire to achieve the best outcome for your operations/services. We make a commitment to quality which our clients and workers recognise and depend on.
How we work.
- We obtain an in-depth information about your organisation, the skills and experience you required
- When time allows we arrange a visit to your organisation
- Terms of business/risk assessments/contract of agreement agreed and posted for your approval and signing
- Worker (s) will be assigned to you from One to One Support Services
- Our staff will be fully briefed on the temporary role and duties, location and times
- We will give a check in call to you within 15 mins of the time of start for the supplied staff
- A `Quality` call at the end of the shift/day to ensure your requirements were met and you were supported successfully
- Time sheet signed by you for our staff member
- An invoice and copy of the time sheet will be sent to you for payment
- Appraisal form will be sent to you at the end of the booking period
- `Quality` visits will be arranged to you from one of our managers if you are using this service regularly. It is important to us we get to know you and about your company so that the supply staffing is most effective for your services and needs.
The services are available as a one off service to a full time consistent daily / weekly service.
Arranged in advance, last minute staffing available to cover shifts etc
All contracts subject to Terms and Conditions.
Times of Services Available
- Minimum session 4 hours, 1/2 Day
- Every day of the week
- All requirements considered from early in the morning to late at night. We work to suit your needs.
- Night sleep ins and waking night duties available too.
One to One interview and reference criteria
- In-depth application form
- Full work history
- Medical questionnaire
- Formal identification
- Skills checklist
- 2 written references and a DBS Check
- Our team is here to support you, we all strive to exceed your expectations, not just meet them
For a free - service costing please call our local office.
Our team is here to support you, we all strive to exceed your expectations, not just meet them.
When services are being delivered a manager is on call 24 hours a day.
Finally, we believe that,
“Quality only truly happens when you care enough to do your best.”
We look forward to working with you in the near future.